• Served as a Judge with Maharashtra State Judiciary for about 20 years.
• Ex. Charity commissioner
• With legal field experience of over 20 years as a Judge and thereafter as a Lead Advocate with an in-depth knowledge of Civil, Criminal and other laws whether central/local or special.
• Practicing before different High courts across India, City Civil Courts of Mumbai, Districts courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, and other Tribunals and various courts.
• And presently also handling Arbitration matters.
Sr. Adv. Mr. Sardarmal Chavan.(High court lawyer)
• Handles high profile Civil matters in various High Courts of India & also practices as senior advocate in the Supreme Court of India
Sr. Adv. Mr. K. N. Shetty (Civil Lawyer)
• With specialization in Banking Laws, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR’s), Regulatory Laws, Specific performances & Debt Recovery Tribunals.
• Also has a number of successful cases to his credit.
Sr. Adv. Mr. Munish Jolly
• Practicing in the Punjab and Haryana High Court and District Courts since 1996.
• Also has handled matters of Constitutional law, Civil Law, Corporate Law, Banks, Financial Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings in the areas of drafting of documents, Completion of Commercial Transaction, Recovery of dues, Due diligence of Corporate, Contracts, Consumer matters, NCLT etc.